About Me

My photo
Olathe, Kansas, United States
My name is Rebecca DeMoss-Koeneke and I am originally from Iowa City, Ia, that is why I say I am an Iowa girl at Heart... I have lived in the KC metro area for almost 20 years. Since moving to KC, I married the most wonderful man in the world, Trey. For 3 years, he was a stay at home dad. Which was great for me. But in late 2010 he went back to work. That has been nice too, but required a lot of change on my part... I have two awesome kids. Peyton 7 and Emily 4. And 9 year old Border Collie Lab mix named Sinjin..... This blog will be for me to document several different things.... first of all my goal at a more healthy life. In March of 08 I began a new chapter of my life. I quit some bad habits and started Weight Watchers and working out. March 08 started out at 200lbs. By March 09 I had lost 30 lbs... In September of 09 I ran my first Triathlon. 2. I will also post updates about my family including pictures.... Unfortunately in 2010 I gained a lot of weight back, so 2011 will be another year of getting that weight off. My goal is to loose 30 lbs. Also in 2011 I am going to participate in more tris, dus and half marathons...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

First weekend of spring and we have snow

Well, the first weekend of spring started out with 65 degree weather on Friday, then 35 and snow on Saturday... Wow -

I had a great week of training, even had my longest run on a treadmill at 5 miles.. Unfortunately that 5 miles may have caused an injury... Ever since that day, my hip has been hurting and today I could hardly even run a mile... Actually I was ok, until I had to get off to go to the restroom and when I came back, I couldn't run any more....

so I got on the eliptical for the next 45 minutes......

Now I am icing my hip and tomorrow might be another eliptical day... I know I should rest, but I think I will just quit running for a couple of days.....

I will probably go see my chiropractor as well. see what he can do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment