About Me

My photo
Olathe, Kansas, United States
My name is Rebecca DeMoss-Koeneke and I am originally from Iowa City, Ia, that is why I say I am an Iowa girl at Heart... I have lived in the KC metro area for almost 20 years. Since moving to KC, I married the most wonderful man in the world, Trey. For 3 years, he was a stay at home dad. Which was great for me. But in late 2010 he went back to work. That has been nice too, but required a lot of change on my part... I have two awesome kids. Peyton 7 and Emily 4. And 9 year old Border Collie Lab mix named Sinjin..... This blog will be for me to document several different things.... first of all my goal at a more healthy life. In March of 08 I began a new chapter of my life. I quit some bad habits and started Weight Watchers and working out. March 08 started out at 200lbs. By March 09 I had lost 30 lbs... In September of 09 I ran my first Triathlon. 2. I will also post updates about my family including pictures.... Unfortunately in 2010 I gained a lot of weight back, so 2011 will be another year of getting that weight off. My goal is to loose 30 lbs. Also in 2011 I am going to participate in more tris, dus and half marathons...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Official

On Friday I registered for the Heritage Park Duathlon.. .That makes two registrations down and one more to pay for. May 16th is the date for the du and July 31st is the date for the Win for KC women's triathlon......

I really need to get back to running, but had to take the week off for an injury.... I may also try to get to the chiropractor this week. My hip is feeling better, but still can feel the little twinge depending on how I move...

Today is a scheduled brick day, and I am going to make sure I get it in... Supposed to be a 30 minute run at 5K speed and then a 30 minute bike... I am hoping I can do the pace for the run.. Might have to slow it down a bit...... It is only about 39 degrees right now, but supposed to get up to 50+... Might have to do my work out in doors if it doesn't warm up soon.

I have officially done P90 for 6 days and today is my off day.. I am really starting to enjoy it....

No comments:

Post a Comment