About Me

My photo
Olathe, Kansas, United States
My name is Rebecca DeMoss-Koeneke and I am originally from Iowa City, Ia, that is why I say I am an Iowa girl at Heart... I have lived in the KC metro area for almost 20 years. Since moving to KC, I married the most wonderful man in the world, Trey. For 3 years, he was a stay at home dad. Which was great for me. But in late 2010 he went back to work. That has been nice too, but required a lot of change on my part... I have two awesome kids. Peyton 7 and Emily 4. And 9 year old Border Collie Lab mix named Sinjin..... This blog will be for me to document several different things.... first of all my goal at a more healthy life. In March of 08 I began a new chapter of my life. I quit some bad habits and started Weight Watchers and working out. March 08 started out at 200lbs. By March 09 I had lost 30 lbs... In September of 09 I ran my first Triathlon. 2. I will also post updates about my family including pictures.... Unfortunately in 2010 I gained a lot of weight back, so 2011 will be another year of getting that weight off. My goal is to loose 30 lbs. Also in 2011 I am going to participate in more tris, dus and half marathons...

Friday, January 7, 2011

THIS IS A TEST

Ok - I really need to get better at this blogging thing so that I can do more with it.... So here we go... in addition to adding pictures to facebook, I am going to add the really special pictures here for my family and friends that don't use facebook.....

Here are a couple of shots from the last couple of months.....

This is a picture of the four of us for Christmas in Marysville.....

Here is a picture of Emily and the newest addition to the family - Isabella.....

This last picture is three of the cousins... Aiden, Eli and Emily.....







Well - I think I have it figured out that I can now add pictures inside my text. I am so happy now..... Well - enjoy the pictures and please - be a follower and I will send updates as I can. I am going to do my darndest to get better at this blogging thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment